No. 1 record in the regular

Обсуждаем все вопросы , связанные с ЖК "Новое Бисерово 2"

No. 1 record in the regular

#1 Сообщение caicai2017 » 23 фев 2018, 11:37

t was just a little over a year ago that Adidas unveiled James Harden’s first official signature sneaker, the Harden Vol. 1, and it looks like the shoe’s sequel could be on the horizon.

Images have circulated on social media in Nike Air VaporMax Dam recent weeks of a model purported to be the Harden Vol. 2, although it’s worth noting that nothing has been officially confirmed by the brand as of yet."I would disagree with that," he said. "I Nike Air Max Tavas Dam think our league has been built the right way as far as when it comes to the postseason. There's been dominant conferences throughout time. In the '80s you had the Lakers who dominated the league at Adidas Superstar Mujer one point, then you had Boston that dominated the league. In the '90s you had Chicago that dominated the league. San Antonio also had its run. We had our run in the East with Miami; Golden State is having their run."In James' seven straight Finals runs, his team has had a top-two regular-season record just once -- in 2013 when the Heat finished with the NBA's best record at 66-16. Every other year during that stretch his team had somewhere between Nike Air Max Thea Dámské the seventh-best record in the league overall (2015 Cavs) and the third-best (2011 Heat, 2016 Cavs).

However, in both 2010 and 2009, James' Cavs finished with the No. 1 record in the regular Nike Air Presto Dam season and didn't even make the Finals.

"It just changes the landscape of the history of the game," James said. "If you start messing with seedings and playoffs and then you start talking about, Adidas ZX 700 Mujer 'Well, if this team would have played this Western Conference team, what [if] ...'"

James added that roughly half of the championship teams during his career thus far -- six out of 14 -- have come from Nike Air Max 90 Dámské the supposedly weaker East.

"I've been a part of the Eastern Conference my whole career and we've been very, very competitive," James said. "There's been years where we weren't as good. If I can think from once I got into the league, it's been us, I've done it three times, Detroit, Boston, Miami in '06, that's like [six] championships out of 14 years. That's [about] half, right? So what are we talking about? then carried it to victory Adidas NEO Mujer in a 148-145 win for "Team LeBron" over "Team Stephen" on Sunday in the first playground-pick-em-style NBA All-Star Game.

James had 29 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists and several key plays down Nike Air Huarache Dam the stretch to secure the win and his third All-Star Game MVP.
Despite trailing Team Stephen most of the game, Team LeBron earns the best All-Star grade
Kevin Pelton grades the grand finale of All-Star Nike Air Max 1 Dam Weekend between Team LeBron and Team Stephen.

Best moments from before, during and after the NBA All-Star Game
Team LeBron beat Team Stephen 148-145 after facing off at Staples Center for the 2018 All-Star Game.