Loris Karius out to stop Liverpool signing a new goalkeeper

Обсуждаем все вопросы , связанные с ЖК "Новое Бисерово 2"
Ответить
kema cooll

Loris Karius out to stop Liverpool signing a new goalkeeper

#1 Сообщение kema cooll » 09 фев 2018, 16:26

Изображение
Liverpool‘s Loris Karius is determined to stop the club looking for a new goalkeeper, amid constant reports of a summer move.
The Reds have struggled with their goalkeepers over the past few seasons with both Karius and Simon Mignolet often inconsistent and error-prone, leading to the club reportedly looking at Roma’s Alisson.
www sbobet888 Karius has enjoyed a sustained run in the Liverpool side, playing five of their past six games in the Premier League but keeping only one clean sheet.
And, after reportedly being promised the starting berth until the end of the season, the German is ready to prove his worth.
“If you read the press as a Liverpool player then every week we would have five new signings in every position,” Karius, 24, is quoted by the Liverpool Echo.
“You can’t go crazy about the speculation. When I look at the training, I think we do have good quality already with the keepers.
“I think we’ve been a bit unlucky at times. Often you don’t have much to do. Then if you don’t do something 100 percent right it weighs a lot heavier than for other goalies at smaller clubs who have several more saves to make in a game

Ответить